Home Page Forums Council Forum Council Forum Debate 1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ellieadmin
    Keymaster

This is a new debate on the structure and layout of the website. What do people think of these elements.

Overall colour choice (its similar to the old website).

Overall design (in terms of banner choice, images and layout of pages). I have tried to keep it clean, with as few wizzy graphics as possible.

Do people like the layout, and access in the shop. Is it easy to work your way through to purchase point (at the moment its set to cheques so feel free to go all the way through).

Do people like the way I have added and displayed the NSC boxes, Newsletter and Datasheets. This means they are searchable using the search item at the top of the page.

Finally I am still working on the membership access aspect (so that the payment system records the details needed). I have set up a free membership catergory so people can test the access to the membership area of the website (in the my account part)

abcdef – here to check that people can’t find this forum by searching.

Anonymous

Thanks for this Ellie. I’ve sent you an email, the content which probably should have been put here. To which email address does this reply?
    Ultimately I’ll be very pleased to lose the clunky webmail I’ve got as ACCchairman.
    Vanessa

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.