Contains: *The traditional craft of leather bellows-making. *Ladles for the Greenside Mine Lead Smelter. *Early Days of WIRG’s Smelting Experiments. *Early Coalbrookdale Cast Iron Pot. *The Ferro Vivo Project.
The Crucible: Issue 103
Main contents include…
- The traditional craft of leather bellows-making: technoethnoarchaeological perspectives from Sholapur, India
- Ladles for the Greenside Mine Lead Smelter
- The Early Days of WIRG’s Smelting Experiments
- An Early Coalbrookdale Cast Iron Pot
- The Ferro Vivo Project: the archaeometallurgy of iron in Taramundi (Asturias, Spain)
also to be found…
- Virtual Out and About
- Meet your Council – Lesley-Ann Cowell
- One Minute Interview – Aude Mongiatti
- A Letter from… Taiwan.